** Update all documents (scan passport, approval letter, Vaccine passport) to Airlines support at least 03 days before flight departure.
I/NEEDED DOCUMENTS BROUGHT:
- The approval letter of People’s Committee of HCMC (just print Page 01, 02 and page including his information)
- The approval letter of Immigration Department in HCMC, photocopy
- Hotel booking, photocopy
- Flight ticket confirmation, photocopy
- Original passport
- Original Temporary Resident Card (if you got it)
- Covid-19 test (with RT-PCR METHOD): to be done 3-5 days prior to arrival at a WHO/government-certified lab/clinic
- *Important Note: RT-PCR is the only method can be accepted. Document is legalized by the Vietnam Embassy
- Glass, face masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, etc
II/ ENTRY INFORMATION:
- BEFORE FLYING:
- Passengers need to bring enough documents to prepare as required
- Arrive to the airport 3-5 hours in advance
- Check-in, check-up (The CDC can ask to fill in the form online: https://tokhaiyte.vn and get on the plane
- ARRIVING TO TAN SON NHAT AIRPORT, THIS PROCEDURE USUALLY TAKES ABOUT 1TO 2 HOURS
- As soon as the passengers get off the airport, they will be instructed by airport staff to come in arrival gate at Airport. Passengers will be directed to the medical declaration counter to completing the medical declaration by online form: https://tokhaiyte.vn choose Entry Declecleration and submit form to upload data, scan QR code to confirm upload for system. (or we can help to do that by hotline: +84839345515, whattaps, viber)
- Passengers must get visa on arrival if you don’t have TRC (link visa on arrival). The Immigration Department offer to get cash (25USD for approval letter single entry for 03 month.
- Passengers move down stair to collect their luggage at baggage claim counter and check by Custom.
- Passengers move to arrival hall to get transportation https://saigongo.com/vietnam/Ho-Chi-Minh-City-airport-car-pick-up/ to go home.
- In the first 3 days from the date of entry: the person on entry will self-monitor their health at the place of stay (including houses, hotels, motels, resorts, headquarters of representative missions, dormitories, etc.) guest houses of production and business establishments, …); Not allowed to come into contact with people around, not to leave the accommodation.