Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
Vietnam visa on arrival types are granted according to the length of staying, number of entries and visiting purpose.
* 1 month single entry visa
* 1 month multiple entries visa
* 3 months single entry visa
* 3 months multiple entries visa
* 6 months multiple entries visa
2. What is Vietnam visa on arrival ( VOA) ?
VOA is Vietnam visa on arival at the airport.
– No document needed.
– No sending passport to Embassy or consulate.
– No hiden charged and no fail.
– Fast , easy, reliable, safty,…
3. How to apply Vietnam visa online?
Getting travel ticket in Vietnam (also called Vietnam visa) is the first thing which all international tourist must do and Vietnam Visa on arrival is the most popular choice presently.
Vietnam visa on arrival is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese embassy/consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use. There is just one different thing that Visa on arrival is received at the Vietnam airport, no need to go to the Embassy or Consulate. This kind of visa is available for entering the country by air only.
4. Our Visa to Vietnam Services at Saigon Go
– Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.
– Airport Fast Track
– Airport car pick up / drop off
– Hotel reservation
– Tour Booikng
– Flight booking
5. Who need visa when visiting Vietnam?
Most citizens of ASEAN member-countries as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days. The Philippine passport holders do not need a Vietnamese visa for 21 days. The passport holders of Brunei are not required to get a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. They could apply for popular passport type with return tickets.
6. How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
In order to get Vietnam Visa on arrival, you just pay for two types of fee:
* Service fee: is paid for getting a Visa Approval Letter via our Online Payment System after filling full your information to the visa application form.
7. What is Vietnam visa service fee?
Service fee is a payment to receive the Approval Letter for visa before they arrive at Vietnamese airport. This fee will be paid via our Online Payment System which is available with Onepay, Gate2Shop, PayPal or Banking transfer service.
8. What is Vietnam visa stamping fee?
Cash is recommended to prepare before you arrive at any Vietnamese airport. It’s about :
* $25 USD for single entry visa, from 1 to 3 months single visa
* $50 USD for less than 6 months multiple entries visa.
* $95 USD for 6 months multiple entries visa to less than 1 year multiple entries.
9. Where is place to get Visa Stamp?
We will arrange your Visa Stamp at the arrival airport for clients enter Vietnam by plane. If you do NOT enter Vietnam by plane, you should contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy to get visa.
– The most important thing is that you bring up the Vietnamese Visa Approval Letter when you enter Vietnam. Without this letter you cannot aboard the airplane and get visa when you arrive Vietnam.
10. What is Vietnam Visa Approval Letter?
- The Vietnam Visa Approval Letter is a pre-approved application you need before entering Vietnam. You can get the Approval Letter or Vietnam Visa at local Vietnam Embassy by yourself.
- If you have no free-time or stay far away the local Vietnam Embassy, our service can support you to apply the pre-approved letter for Vietnam Visa through a travel agent in Vietnam quickly and most conveniently.
11. How long can I get the Vietnam Visa Approval after submitting your service?
– In normal, after you finish filling the visa application form and making payment, you will get your Vietnam Visa Approval Letter via your email within 2 working days. In urgent case, the approval letter will be sent to your email within 1 working day and 4 working-hours in super urgent case.
12. In emergent case, what is the shortest time I can get Vietnam Visa?
It will take 4 hours ( even 30 minutes ) to get Vietnam Visa upon arrival at Vietnam International Airport for emergent case. Customer just applies our Rush Visa service via our official website.
13. Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
– In order to get your Vietnam Visa Stamp, you should prepare:
– Your passport
– Printed the approval letter visa
– Filled entry and exit form
– Two passport-sized photos
– Stamping fee for visa ( $45 USD for single entry or $95 USD for multiple entries)
14. What are requirements of photos for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
– The requirements of photos should be matched with following conditions:
* Two photos are required for Vietnam Visa on arrival. One is glued on the entry and exit form and the another is showed if officers need to check.
* Photos should be sized 4×6 cm as passport-size, especially taken NOT over 6 months.
* Both of color photos or black and white are accepted.
15. Where do I get my Vietnam Visa Stamped on arrival at airport?
– At the arrival hall inside the airports, there is a landing visa counter, in front of the check in point counter, You have to prepare some documents to get visa stamp: 2 photos 4×6 cm, immigration form ( you can download here ) and some cash in USD. ( 1 month, 3 months single : 45 USD, 1 month multiple is 65 USD, 3 months to less than 6 months is 95 USD and 6 months is 135 USD).
– Vietnam visa on arrival at the airports is approved when you already have visa approval letter in advance. You will have to prepare some cash for stamping fee and 2 photos 4x6cm ( same size with passport picture) at the airport when you arrive. But this is not very important if you don’t have photos on your hand, you can take picture when you arrive and you have to pay 5 USD for this case.
16. Can I enter Vietnam earlier than the granted date in my approval letter?
– The answer is No, you are unable to enter Vietnam earlier than the date which state on your Vietnam visa approval letter. In this case, you must inform us then you need to pay the extra fee to process a new Visa with your correct arrival date.
– If you worry about this case, please do not hesitate to call us or email us, we will support you right away.
17. Can I enter Vietnam later than the granted date in my approval letter?
– We confirm that you can enter Vietnam later than the granted date in your approval letter but can not later than the date allowed.
18. Can I enter Vietnam by sea or by land with my approval letter?
– We kindly inform that you can not enter Vietnam by seaports or land crossing boder with our approval letter. In this case, we recommend you should contact with Vietnam Embassy to get visa stamped on your passport before your departure. we arrange the visa for all who would like to get visa at the airports only.
19. What is process of requesting the Approval Letter for Vietnamese Visa?
– After customers finish booking process via our official site ,our confirmation will be sent to your contact email. Our payment request will also be sent to you later within maximum a working-hour for reviewing the information of visa application to make sure it’s always approved. If there are any issues, we shall suggest how to fix it immediately.
20. Is a single entry or multiple entries better for my purpose?
A single entry visa allows you enter/ exit Vietnam one time or it is also called visa with single use. Once your single entry visa used, you can not enter again Vietnam with this used visa. You must apply for the new one if you want to come back Vietnam again. For example, with 1 month single entry visa, you can enter Vietnam to stay for less than 30 days. You can not re-enter Vietnam if you exit Vietnam after 10 days staying, even your visa valid for 30days.
21. Where can I download a Visa Application Form?
A. Entry and exit form
– Filling the form & sign.
– Glue photo 4x6cm at right top corner as the form request + 1 additional photo same size.
– Prepare 25 USD in cash for 1-3 months single entry.
– Or prepare 50 USD for 1-3 months multiple entries.
– Or prepare 95 USD for 6 months multiple entries or 135 USD for 1 year multiple entries.
22. How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
– When the expired day of your Vietnam visa comes up, please contact directly the Vietnam Immigration Office in which located at 40 Hang Bai street ( Hanoi); 161 Nguyen Du street ( Ho Chi Minh city) or any local Vietnam Immigration Offices where you stays in.
23. Can I extend my expired passport in Vietnam?
– Yes, you can renew your passport in Vietnam if you have your country Embassy or Consulate in Vietnam.
– or You must renew your passport before you have intend to get Vietnam visa at the airport.
24. How does Vietnam Visa Approval Letter look like?
24. How does Vietnam Visa Approval Letter look like?